111 Kcal per person
For 2 persons
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon Pure Sesame Oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of roasted white sesame seeds
- Walnuts properly if available
- Wash kale and pat dry thoroughly with kitchen paper. Remove the leaves from the center of the kale core, tear into bite-sized pieces, and place in a bowl. Sprinkle Pure Sesame Oil over the entire kale, mixing and tossing to evenly distribute the sesame oil throughout the kale.
- Place a cookie sheet on a baking sheet in the oven and arrange the kale from 1 without overlapping.
- Bake in the oven at about 150 degrees Celsius (300 degrees Fahrenheit) for 15 to 20 minutes, until the kale is crispy. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds and walnuts if desired.