Rocket and Walnut Salad
163 Kcal per person
For 4 persons
- Appropriate amount of rocket
- Appropriate amount of walnut
Dressing (Amount easy to prepare)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A touch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon each lemon juice and water
- tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- Wash the rocket, drain well, and then tear into bite-Size pieces.
- Roast the walnut in an oven preheated to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) to make crispy, being careful not to burn the walnut.
- (Make dressing.) Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice and water in a bowl, wait until the salt is dissolved, add Pure Sesame Oil and then toss well.
- Dress the rocket from (1) and the walnut from (2) with the dressing from (3).
Be careful not to use too much dressing. The rocket is ready to eat when lightly coated with the dressing.