Black Sesame and Pepper-flavored Tuna Mi-cuit
339 Kcal per person
For 4 persons
- 1 lb (approx. 450g) tuna steak
- 1/4 onion
- 1 tablespoon whole black pepper
- 4 tablespoons roasted black sesame seeds
- Appropriate amount of potherb mustard
- Appropriate amount of salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Sesame Oil
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and Pure Sesame Oil
- Slice the onion finely and immerse the cut pieces in water. Cut potherb mustard coarsely.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce well in a bowl.
- Grind the whole black peppers coarsely and mix them with roasted black sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle salt over the tuna steak and then coat tuna steak with mixture from (3) fully.
- Heat Pure Sesame Oil in the pan, reduce heat to low and then brown only the surface of the tuna steak.
- Cool the tuna slightly, cut it into properly Sized pieces, arrange them with the drained sliced onion from (1) and potherb mustard and then serve with the sauce from (2).
Sprinkling a sufficient amount of salt over the tuna makes the taste clear.
* Mi-cuit is a French cooking term meaning "half cooked".