Spicy Salad of Avocado and Crab
*Excluding marinating time
629 Kcal per person
For 4 persons
- 1 lb (approx. 450g) beef (for grilling)
- 8 leaves of scallions
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons each Pure Sesame Oil and sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade well in a bowl.
- Put beef and scallions cut into about 5-cm length pieces in a plastic bag with the marinade from (1), and blend them by kneading the bag well. Marinate them overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat the griller, drain the marinade from the beef well and grill the beef.
- Take the scallions out of the marinade, drain well and then grill, being careful not to burn them.
- Arrange the beef and scallions on a serving dish.
Sprinkling roasted white sesame seeds right after the ingredients are grilled as well as grilling vegetables such as green pepper and eggplants together.