Fragrant Chicken Stock Soup
346 Kcal per person
For 4 persons
- (Chicken stock soup for about 8 cups)
- 3 pieces of chicken thigh (with bone)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 celery
- 1 clove
- A bunch of bouquet garni
- 12 whole white peppers
- 12 cups water
- Appropriate amounts of salt and pepper
- Appropriate amount of Pure Sesame Oil
- Put the chicken in the pot, pour water (not in the list of ingredients) to a depth covering the chicken, heat them and drain the water after boiling.
- Cut onions, carrot, leek and celery into bite-Sized pieces and slice the garlic thinly.
- Put the chicken from (1), the vegetables from (2), the clove, bouquet garni, whole white pepper and the specified amount of water into the pot, and heat and simmer them over a low heat for 1.5 to 2 hours, skimming the scum after boiling.
- Strain the mixture from (3) through a colander or other device.
- Take the chicken out of the pot, remove the bones and cut the meat into properly Sized pieces. Cut the carrot and celery in small pieces.
- Return the cut ingredients from (5) to the soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a spoonful of Pure Sesame Oil right before eating.
This is a tasty and highly nutritious meal. When you have a bit of cold, it is good for both obtaining nutrition and warming up your body.