Spicy Salad of Avocado and Crab
400 Kcal per person
For 4 persons
- 4 avocadoes
- 1 cup crab flakes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Appropriate amounts of salt and pepper
- Appropriate amounts of mesclun and other leaves
- Cut all ingredients into bite-Size pieces.
- Mix lemon juice, Hot Sesame Oil, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl, and toss the ingredients (1) with the mixture.
- Arrange them with mesclun on a serving dish.
The avocado salad also tastes great with prawns, chicken or other meat besides crab.