Grilled Chiken with Chunky Rayu
634 Kcal per person
1159 Kcal total amount
Ingredients：For 1 persons
- 1 chicken thigh
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Sesame Oil
- Vegetables for garnish as desired like stick broccoli,
tomatoes, baby leaf, beets etc.
- Hot Sesame Oil 100cc
- 2 tablespoons fried garlic
- 2 tablespoons fried onions
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (red pepper paste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for Chunky Rayu together and transfer to a storage jar.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, rub well with grated garlic and ginger, sprinkle with lemon juice, and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Bake the chicken thighs in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned. With about 5 minutes left, add tomatoes and bake together.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on a plate, drizzle with Chunky Rayu from 1, and serve with grilled tomatoes, boiled vegetables, beets, baby leaf salad, if desired.
* Chunky Rayu can be served over cooked rice or mixed into fried rice or noodles.