Sesame Balls with Grapes and Cream Cheese
*Excluding refrigerating time
32 Kcal per person
For 8 balls
- 8 grains grape
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- Appropriate amounts of salt and pepper
- Appropriate amounts of Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
- Wash and dry grape well.
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature and mix it with salt and pepper well.
- Wrap the grains of grape with cream cheese and roll them into balls.
- Refrigerate the balls to harden.
- Coat the balls with Roasted Black Sesame Seeds.
White sesame also goes well with this. To wrap balls with cream cheese, wrap films are useful.